There is No GOLDEN RULE in Islam. Instead, the language of Islam is dualistic. It never refers to humanity as a unified whole; instead, it divides people into believers and kafirs (those who do not believe Mohammed is the prophet of Allah).
Kafir is the most powerful Islamic term of abuse. A kafir is evil, disgusting, the lowest form of life. As such, Kafirs can be tortured, maimed, killed, lied to and cheated.
Muslims believe that the Koran is not a human product but the WORDS of Allah – perfect and unchangeable, except by Allah. The Koran talks about the kafir in these ways. He can be –
Verses from Mecca:
1. Punished: 25:77 [Middle Mecca] Say to the kafirs: My Lord does not care for you or your prayers. You have rejected the truth, so sooner or later, a punishment will come.
2. Hated: 40:35 [Middle Mecca] They who dispute the signs of Allah [kafirs] without authority having reached them are greatly hated by Allah and the believers. So Allah seals up every arrogant, disdainful heart. and despised by Allah..
3. Plotted against: 86:15 [Middle Mecca] They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the kafirs and leave them alone for a while.
4. Confused: 6:25 [Middle Mecca] Some among them listen to you [Mohammed], but We have cast veils over their [kafirs] hearts and a heaviness to their ears so that they cannot understand our signs [the Koran].
5. Annihilated: 6:45 [Middle Mecca] So the kafirs were annihilated. All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
6. A kafir is ignorant: 6:111 [Middle Mecca] Even if We had sent down the angels to them [kafirs], the dead had spoken to them, and We had gathered all things before their eyes, they would not believe unless Allah had willed it, but most of them are ignorant.
7. Disgraced: 37:18 [Middle Mecca] Tell them, “Yes! And you [kafirs] will be disgraced.” a partner of Satan.
8. Kafir is Satan: 25:55 [Middle Mecca] And still they worship others besides Allah who can neither help nor hurt them. The kafir is Satan’s ally against Allah.
9. Mocked: 83:34 [Late Mecca) On that day the faithful will mock the kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the kafirs be paid back for what they did?.
10. Evil: 23:97 [Late Mecca) And say: Oh my Lord! I seek refuge with You from the suggestions of the evil ones [kafirs]. And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, from their presence.
Verses from Medina
11. Terrorized: 8:12 [Early Medina] Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, “I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the kafirs’ hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fingers!”
12. Muslim must not be friend with kafir: 3:28 [Early Medina] Believers should not take kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.
13. Cursed: 33:60 [Fairly Early Medina] They [kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and mur-dered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.
14. Killed: 4:91 [fairly early Medina] If they do not keep away from you or offer you peace or withdraw their hostilities, then seize them and kill them wherever they are. We give you complete authority over them.
15. Beheaded: 47:4 [Middle Medina] When you encounter the kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thor-oughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly.
16. Crucified: 5:33 [Late Medina] The only reward for those who war against Allah and His messengers and strive to commit mischief on the earth is that they will be slain or crucified, have their alternate hands and feet cut off, or be banished from the land. This will be their disgrace in this world, and a great torment shall be theirs in the next except those who repent before you overpower them. Know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.
17. Made war on: 9:29 [Late Medina] Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Christians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya], and they are humiliated.
18. Unclean: 9:28 [Late Medina] Oh believers, only the kafirs are unclean.
And from the Hadiths (reported sayings of Mohammed):
19. Stolen from kafir: Bukhari 5,59,537: Allah’s Apostle divided the spoils of war of Khaybar with the ratio of two shares for the horse soldiers and one share for the foot soldier.
20. Raped: Ishaq 759 [Mohammed’s official biography] On the occasion of Khaybar, Mohammed put forth new orders about forcing sex with captive women. If the woman was pregnant she was not to be used for sex until after the birth of the child. Nor were any women to be used for sex who were unclean with regard to Muslim laws about menstruation.
Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Animists, Atheists, Humanists etc . are infidels (religious term) but Infidels are kafirs too. Kafir is not a neutral word but the worst swear word in Islam.