Islamic Law, the “divine law”, is derived from the teachings and example of Mohammed as set out in the Koran and the biography and reported sayings of Mohammed (the Sira and Hadiths). It is codified in manuals, especially “The Reliance of the Traveller”, a manual of the Shafi’i school of Islamic jurisprudence compiled in the 14th century.
Sharia deals with lots of personal matters such as sexual intercourse, hygiene, diet, prayer, everyday etiquette and fasting, and also crime, politics, and economics. It is a system for micromanaging the whole of a person’s life.
Interpretations of sharia vary between cultures, but in its strictest definition it is considered the infallible law of God.
Sharia regards human law-making (as in Western Parliamentary democracy) as BLASPHEMY. it asserts that the Sharia is the law of Allah, which should not be replaced by man-made law.
Only under Sharia law can Muslims practise pure Islam, so its introduction into kafir (infidel) society is the cornerstone for Islam to overthrow the kafir world, including Australian society.
Under Sharia there is:
* no freedom of religion; of speech; of thought; of artistic expression; of the press
* no equality of peoples — a non-Muslim, a Kafir, is never equal to a Muslim
* no equal protection for different classes of people. One set of laws for Muslim males, different laws for women and for non-Muslims
* women are property; can be beaten by husbands
* a non-Muslim cannot bear arms
* There is no democracy, since democracy means that a non-Muslim is equal to a Muslim
* Our Constitution is a man-made document of ignorance and must submit to Sharia
* Non-Muslims are inferior, second-class citizens
* All governments must be ruled by Sharia law
* All government positions, including judicial appointments, must be held by Muslims only
* Unlike common law, Sharia is not interpretive, nor can it be changed
* There is no Golden Rule – non-Muslims cannot be treated equally with Muslims.