Islam doesn’t want to share the world, but to BE the world. Where it has strength, it seeks to make the lives of ‘People of the Book’ – Christians and Jews – so miserable that they will eventually convert, and meanwhile feed on them economically. Islam is by its very essence PARASITIC. There’s even a whole chapter of the Koran (sura 8) called The Spoils.
Islamic doctrine teaches Muslims that they are superior and entitled to regard the property of kafirs (non-Muslims) as plunder to be taken.
A Dhimmi is a Christian or Jew living under Muslim domination. He is a second class citizen whose life is forfeit unless he pays an annual poll tax, the Jizya. This is a straightout exortion,- a protection tax levied on non-Muslims living under Muslim control since they are not subject to zakat (alms tax paid by Muslims).
The concept of dhimmitude was established by the Pact of Umar ibn Khattab, second Caliph of Islam (634-644), after the Muslims conquered Jerusalem in 636. It has a canonical status in Islamic jurisprudence. It contains a list of restrictive measures and prohibitions on non-Muslims living under Muslim control (dhimmis).
Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan and some other Muslim countries subject Christians and Jews to draconian restrictions. Examples:
- No churches or Bibles or Christian worship at all (even in your own home, in secret) in Saudi Arabia
- No repair or building of new churches
- Severe blasphemy law in Pakistan – often used unfairly against Christians
- Persecution of Copts and burning of their churches.
DHIMMITUDE in the West
Then British PM David Cameron a few years ago had the shameful stupidity to say “It is mainstream Britain which needs to integrate more with the British Asian [euphemism for Muslim] way of life, and not the other way round.”
He failed to affirm and defend the core values of his own country! How many of our Australian politicians, administrators, media and leftist academics are on the same self-destructive wavelength?
Here are some displays of “gratitude” by Western politicians acting like Dhimmis:
- President Obama’s speech in which he spoke of civilization’s debt to Islam.
- Sarkozy, as President of France: “Islam is one of the greatest and most beautiful civilizations the world has known.”
- Mary Robinson, as President of Ireland, 2002: “It is important to recognize the greatness of Islam, its civilizations and its immense contribution to the richness of human experience, not only … science and literature…”
- Malcolm Turnbull on ABC Q&A, praising the contribution of Islamic “science” to the “enrichment” of the West.
- Constant caving in to Muslim demands, like prayer rooms for all Australian Football League venues – at AFL expense.
We need to stand up, affirm and defend WHO WE ARE – a democratic and secular society that respects everyone’s human rights and dignity and expects and demands that this respect be reciprocated.